400 East Millbrae Avenue
The applicant proposes to construct a double-sided Outdoor Advertising Display Sign (OADS) at 400 East Millbrae Avenue. The OADS will consist of two back-to-back light-emitting diodes (LED) digital displays and the sign structure. These displays would be north- and south-facing that would be visible to vehicles traveling in both directions on U.S. Highway 101 (US-101) (northbound and southbound). Both billboard panels would be LED digital display panels used for general commercial advertising.
- Applicant: Jeff McCuen, Outfront, 510-559-1135
- Application Review Status: Under Review
- Contact Information: Jeff McCuen, Director of Real Estate, 510-559-1135
- Entitlements: The applicant submitted an application for the following discretionary approvals:
- Adoption of CEQA-MND
- Conditional Use Permit
- Design Review
- FAA Determination of No Hazard
- Lease and Relocation Agreement for Outdoor Advertising Display Sign
- Sign Permit
- MND Public Review Period: Members of the public and public agencies are invited to provide comments in writing regarding 400 East Millbrae Avenue MND starting Saturday, June 25, 2022 and ending at 5 pm on Monday, July 25, 2022.
- Project Planner: Kaneca Pompey - Contract Planner
- Project Status: CEQA-MND released for a 30-day public review period on Saturday, June 25, 2022 and ending at 5 pm on Monday, July 25, 2022.
- Property Owner: City of Millbrae
- City-owned parcel that is developed with the City's Water Pollution Control Plant
- Public Meetings: TBD
Environmental Review: The City of Millbrae, as the lead agency under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), has prepared an Initial Study (IS)/ Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for 400 East Millbrae Avenue OADS project. The Draft IS/MND is now available for public review and comment. Physical copies of the MND are available for review at City Hall Planning Division office (by appointment) located at 621 Magnolia Avenue, Millbrae, California 94030 and the Millbrae Library located at 1 Library Avenue, Millbrae, California 94030.
Environmental Review Documents
- Appendix A - Air Quality, GHG Emissions, and Energy Supporting Information (PDF)
- Appendix B - Biological Resources Supporting Information (PDF)
- Appendix C - Cultural Resources Supporting Information (PDF)
- Appendix D - Paleontological Resources Information (PDF)
- CEQA Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Notice of Availability (NOA) and Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Project (June 24, 2022) (PDF)
Email the Planning Division or call 650-259-2341.