Part-Time and Seasonal Employment Opportunities
The City of Millbrae Recreation Department seeks to recruit, train, and retain highly skilled part-time and seasonal employees committed to excellence in providing recreation programs and services. Exciting employment opportunities are available to qualified applicants, and Millbrae residents are encouraged to apply.
Employment applications are accepted only for current open positions. Applicants are required to submit an on-line application at CalOpps
- Upon receiving an application for an open position, an acknowledgement email will be sent to you.
- The Recreation Department staff will contact applicants selected for interviews after the position's specified closing date, or when a substantial number of applications are received for a continuous recruitment.
- Depending on the position, you may meet with one or more individuals in the Recreation Department, including the supervisor for the position.
- After the interviews are complete, the City of Millbrae will extend an offer to the most qualified candidate(s), once reference and life scan checks (fingerprints) are passed.
- If you are selected for employment, you will be required to present proof of identify and eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
*The City of Millbrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, religion, national origin, race, color or disability.*