Encroachment Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In order to do work in the City Right-of-Way (ROW) such as removing or replacing a sidewalk or a driveway approach, a property owner or his/her contractor must come in to obtain an encroachment permit at the Public Works/Engineering counter at the City Hall in Millbrae.  Office hours for obtaining encroachment permits are 8:30a.m. to12:00p.m., Monday through Friday.  There is a non-refundable encroachment permit fee and a refundable security deposit based on the Encroachment Permit Computation Worksheet (refundable only upon satisfactory completion of work performed per City standards and specifications) .

Public Works Standards
Public Works/Engineering Office
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, CA  94030
(650) 259-2339


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer