The City of Millbrae is currently transitioning from a paper-based solicitation process to an electronic bidding and vendor registration system. Please see our new e-Procurement Portal located HERE, for opportunities to do business with us.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested bidders to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by City of Millbrae.
To get started, click here, and sign up for an account. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. Then subscribe to our bids by navigating here (https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/millbrae ) and clicking the green subscribe button. For more information about how to register, please see our help file.
We look forward to receiving your bids!
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
|Millbrae Recreation Center: Pre-Qualification Questionnaire for Design-Build Entities||February 7, 2020||
March 5, 2020 at