This web page is an electronic listing of the City of Millbrae’s projects being bid or for which proposals will be solicited in the near future.
- Click on the PROJECT TITLE to view the project plans and specifications.
- All project plans and specifications can be downloaded from this web page. If you need copies of plans and do not have a large format printer, you can purchase the plans from our vendor, Barker Blue.
- Some project specifications and plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. (Some project specifications will ONLY be available on this web page and NOT available through Barker Blue. ) Projects available for purchase from Barker Blue will have a link beside the project title that you can click on to purchase plans and specifications.
- Only those who purchased project plans and specifications from Barker Blue will be placed on the Planholders’ List.
- Check this web page regularly for any Addendums for projects.
Instructions for Ordering Plans and Specs:
- Plan sets can no longer be picked up at Millbrae City Hall, 621 Magnolia Ave., Millbrae.
- Plans and specs can only be downloaded from this website.
- SOME project specs and ALL Project plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. Click Here to purchase plans and specs from Barker Blue.
- Call the Millbrae Engineering Dept. at 650-259-2339 with any questions.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
|Video Security System||November 22, 2017||December 20, 2017 at 2:00 PM|
|As-Needed Construction Management Services||May 8, 2018||
June 1, 2018
at 4:00 PM
|Tree Maintenance Services & Emergency Tree Maintenance Services||May 17, 2018||
June 8, 2018
at 4:00 PM
|2018 Sanitary Sewer Mains Cleaning and Inspection||February 13, 2018 2:00 PM|
|Old Bayshore Highway & Rollins Road Pavement Repair Project||May 1, 2018 2:00 PM|
|Sewer Modernization Program, Hillcrest Subbasin 3, Sanitary Sewer CIP||April 23, 2018 2:00 PM|
|Pre-Bid Meeting Sign in Sheet - April 17, 2018|
|Addendum #1 - Sewer Modernization Program, Hillcrest Subbasin 3 SS CIP|
|BID RESULTS - Hillcrest Subbasin 3, SS CIP|
|Fire Station 37 Training Tower Painting||May 22, 2018 2:00 PM|