This web page is an electronic listing of the City of Millbrae’s projects being bid or for which proposals will be solicited in the near future.
- Click on the PROJECT TITLE to view the project plans and specifications.
- All project plans and specifications can be downloaded from this web page. If you need copies of plans and do not have a large format printer, you can purchase the plans from our vendor, Barker Blue.
- Some project specifications and plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. (Some project specifications will ONLY be available on this web page and NOT available through Barker Blue. ) Projects available for purchase from Barker Blue will have a link beside the project title that you can click on to purchase plans and specifications.
- Only those who purchased project plans and specifications from Barker Blue will be placed on the Planholders’ List.
- Check this web page regularly for any Addendums for projects.
Instructions for Ordering Plans and Specs:
- Plan sets can no longer be picked up at Millbrae City Hall, 621 Magnolia Ave., Millbrae.
- Plans and specs can only be downloaded from this website.
- SOME project specs and ALL Project plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. Click Here to purchase plans and specs from Barker Blue.
- Call the Millbrae Engineering Dept. at 650-259-2339 with any questions.
REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS OF INTEREST (RSI)
|February 22, 2019||
April 5, 2019
at 5:00 PM
|Response to Questions|| March 11, 2019
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Median and Landscape Maintenance Services
||May 23, 2019
June 11, 2019
at 2:00 PM
|#1 RFB Responses to Questions||May 30, 2019|
|#2 RFB Responses to Questions||June 5, 2019|
|Addendum #1 - Median and Landscape Maintenance Services|
|Pre-bid Sign Up Sheet|
|FY 2019-2020 As-Needed Sanitary Sewer Repair/Replacement Contract||July 2, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|Millbrae History Museum and Fire Station No. 38 Landscape Improvement||June 18, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|Pre-Bid Meeting Sign In Sheet - June 6, 2019|
|Addendum #1 - Millbrae History Museum and Fire Station No. 38 Landscape|
|FY 2018-2019 Water Pollution Control Plant Improvements||June 10, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|2019 Pavement Maintenance Project||April 16, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|April 4, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|2019 Pavement Repair Project||March 7, 2019 at 2:00 PM|
|Taylor Middle School Safe Routes to School and Green Infrastructure Pilot Project||March 5, 2019 at 2:00 PM|