There are numerous ways to obtain information on planning, zoning, land use, design, parking, signage, and related questions:
- read the contents of the Planning Division portion of this web site
- see the Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of this page
- access the Millbrae Municipal Code (select it from the home page of this web site and then select Title 10)
- access the Zoning Database (listed to the right)
- call the Planning Division at (650) 259-2341
- obtain brochures and pamphlets from our wall display at City Hall Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- visit the Planning Division counter Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- schedule an appointment between 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. (Appointments must be reserved at least a day in advance by signing the clipboard at the counter between 8:30 and 5:00, by calling the Planning Division at (650) 259-2341. Arrivals more than 20 minutes late might not be accommodated.)
To purchase documents, such as the Millbrae General Plan, or to obtain copies of documents, such as Planning Commission staff reports, come to the counter or call (650) 259-2341.