Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan Update
- DRAFT MSASP JUNE 2015: https://placeworks.sharefile.com/share#/view/se9e41128c6c44638
- DRAFT EIR MSASP JUNE 2015: https://placeworks.sharefile.com/d-sedd56b8d8b34357a
- DRAFT EIR Appendices: https://placeworks.sharefile.com/d-s608ef9137e946a19
- NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY (NOA)
- PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- JUNE 30, 2015 SPECIAL JOINT MEETING TRANSCRIPT
The City is undertaking a process to update the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan (Specific Plan), which was initially developed and adopted in 1998. The Specific Plan would guide future public improvements and private development in the Plan Area over the next 25 years. Associated with the Specific Plan update are General Plan and Zoning Ordinance Amendments which would also need to be updated in order to be consistent with the new Specific Plan. Comments on the Millbrae Station Area Environmental Impact Report are being accepted until August 10, 2015. E-mail comments to: MillbraeMSASPDEIR@ci.millbrae.ca.us
July 16, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Chetcuti Community Room, 450 Poplar Avenue, Millbrae.
The purpose of this informational meeting is to present the update to the Specific Plan and associated Draft Environmental Impact Report to the community and to introduce the two developers' Transit Orient Development proposals and receive community comment. No decisions will be made at this meeting.