Important Update: COVID-19


City News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Millbrae is Seeking Adult and Student Commissioners

Post Date:03/23/2011

The City of Millbrae is conducting its annual recruitment for volunteer adult and high school student representatives to serve on its advisory commissions and committees.  A number of vacancies exists on a variety of boards.  For most appointments, members must be a Millbrae resident.

Anyone wishing to apply must complete an application and return it to the:
City Clerk
Millbrae City Hall
621 Magnolia Avenue, Millbrae, CA 94030

 Completed applications must be received by Friday, May 27, 2011.

Return to full list >>