Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
Special City Council Meeting
- Date: 07/23/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
- High Speed Rail Presentation
- Station Access Plan Presentation
- Millbrae Caltrain Business Plan Presentation
CALL TO ORDER MILLBRAE CITY COUNCIL
Study Session on Caltrain Business Plan, High Speed Rail, and Millbrae Station Comprehensive Access Plan
ADJOURN CITY COUNCIL
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY CLERK AT (650) 259-2334. NOTIFICATION IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING WILL ENABLE THE CITY TO MAKE REASONABLE ARRANGEMENTS TO ENSURE ACCESSIBILITY TO THIS MEETING.
MATERIALS RELATED TO AN AGENDA ITEM THAT ARE SUBMITTED TO THE CITY COUNCIL AFTER DISTRIBUTION OF THE AGENDA PACKET ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION IN THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE AT 621 MAGNOLIA AVENUE, MILLBRAE, CA 94030, MONDAY–FRIDAY FROM 8:30 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL AGENDAS MAY BE PREVIEWED ON MILLBRAE COMMUNITY TELEVISION CABLE CHANNEL 27 AND THE CITY WEB SITE [www.ci.millbrae.ca.us]