City Council Meeting
- Date: 05/26/2020 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Teleconference
621 Magnolia Ave
Millbrae, California 94030
Per Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20 and the March 16, 2020 Order of the Health Officer of San Mateo County Directing All Individuals Living in the County to Shelter at Their Place of Residence, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act. This meeting will be via VIDEO conference only and can be watched in real-time on the Millbrae Community Television Cable Channel 27 or on www.mctv.tv .
The City has established a temporary email address citizens can use to email comments for public communication or for agenda items. Any public comments sent before 7:00 p.m. to this email will be read aloud during the City Council meeting. Please indicate the agenda item to which your comment is directed. The email address is: Millbraecouncilmeetings@ci.millbrae.ca.us
The City Clerk shall read all email comments, provided that the reading shall not exceed three (3) minutes, or such other time as the Council may provide, consistent with the time limit for speakers at a Council meeting. The email comments submitted shall become part of the record of the Council meeting.
CALL TO ORDER MILLBRAE CITY COUNCIL
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. FLAG
- Commendation to Support Life Foundation
2. AGENDA OVERVIEW/STAFF BRIEFING
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. ORAL REPORT FROM CITY COMMITTEE/COMMISSION CHAIRS
Reserved for persons wishing to comment on any item not appearing on the agenda. Fill out a speaker request slip and turn it into the City Clerk. Public Communication is limited to no more than thirty (30) minutes, with each speaker given no more than three (3) minutes. If more than ten (10) speakers are present, speakers’ time shall be reduced so that all speakers have an equal time to speak. Although we welcome and encourage public communication, the views or information presented by the speakers are not necessarily the views of the Council or the members of the public in Millbrae.
5. Resolution Approving and Authorizing the Execution of First Amendment to the Grant Agreement to Support Millbrae Community Television (MCTV) and First Amendment to Agreement for Broadcasting, Video and Channel Management Services by MCTV – ACTION
7. Resolution Awarding Janitorial Services Contract to MBC Custodial Services, Inc. (MBC) in the Amount of $151,235, Authorizing the City Manager or His Designee to Execute the Subject Contract for Up to Three One-Year Options at an Annual Cost of $151,235 Plus an Annual Escalator Based on the San Francisco Bay Area Consumer Price Index and Execute Contract Change Orders Up to the Contingency Amount of $20,000 – ACTION
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: Persons who wish to speak on matters set for PUBLIC HEARING will be heard when the presiding officer calls for comments from those persons who are in support of or in opposition thereto. After oral testimony has been given, the hearing is closed unless continued to another time, and brought to Council level for discussion and action. Normally no further oral testimony is permitted unless requested and allowed by the Council.
- Waive First Reading
- Introduce Ordinance
ADJOURN CITY COUNCIL MEETING