Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 02/12/2019 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
CALL TO ORDER MILLBRAE CITY COUNCIL
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. FLAG
- Presentation by the Millbrae Rotary Club
- Proclamation Proclaiming the Month of February as Black History Month
2. AGENDA OVERVIEW/STAFF BRIEFING
- Calendar of Events - INFORMATION
- Report of Bills and Claims – INFORMATION
- Report out from Closed Session on January 22, 2019 - INFORMATION
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Regular Meeting of January 8, 2019 – ACTION
- Regular Meeting of January 22, 2019 – ACTION
- Special Meeting of January 23, 2019 - ACTION
4. ORAL REPORT FROM CITY COMMITTEE/COMMISSION CHAIRS
5. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute an Agreement with ECS Imaging, Inc. in the Amount of $139,374 for Electronic Content Management / Records Management Software and Implementation Services for a Term of Three Years – ACTION
7. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute an Addendum to the Professional Services Agreements with Mintier Harnish for Preparation of Priority Development Area (PDA) Specific Plan and General Plan Environmental Documents and Preparation of General Plan, Active Transportation Plan, and Parking Study - ACTION
8. Adopt Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute the First Addendum to the Agreement for Professional Services with Robert Half International, Inc. for Temporary Employees Increasing Total Compensation from $49,800 to $65,000 – ACTION9. Resolution Approving Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with Water Works Engineers, LLC in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $196,152 for the Environmental and Preliminary Design Phases of the Water Tanks Replacement Project, Establishing a Project Contingency of $20,000, and Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute Contract Amendments Up to the Project Contingency Amount – ACTION
10. Adopt Resolution Waiving the Competitive Solicitation Requirements for the Phase One Implementation of the Asset Information Management System for the Stormwater and Water System, Approving a Professional Services Agreement with AIMS Teams, LLC in the Aggregate Amount of $86,416 and Authorizing the City Manager or his Designee to Execute the Professional Services Agreement – ACTION
11. Adopt a Resolution Approving the Submittal of a Concept Proposal for the Cultural, Community, & Natural Resource Grant Program to Support the Millbrae Recreation Center Restoration Project – ACTION
12. Informational Review of Parks and Facilities Inventory Report – ACTION
13. Accept the Fiscal Year 2018 – 2019 Mid-Year Budget Report and Adopt Resolution Authorizing the Transfer of Up to $25,000 from the General Fund to Other Funds Including Associated Increases in Budgeted Revenues and Expenses Where Needed to Fund Unanticipated Programs and Expenses – ACTION
14. Adopt a Resolution Declaring Certain City-Owned Properties as Surplus Property Consistent with the Surplus Land Act (SLA), Government Code Section 54222 and Direct Staff to Commence Inviting Bids for the Sale of Real Property - ACTION
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL- EXISTING LITIGATION
(Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9)
Name of case: Better Millbrae, et al. v. City of Millbrae, et al., San Mateo Superior Court, Case No. 18CIV04393
ADJOURN CITY COUNCIL MEETING