Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 03/12/2019 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN REVISED TO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL CEREMONIAL/PRESENTATION ITEM*
CALL TO ORDER MILLBRAE CITY COUNCIL
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. FLAG
Resource to stop human trafficking - WWW.STOPHUMANTRAFFICKINGSMC.ORG
2. AGENDA OVERVIEW/STAFF BRIEFING
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. ORAL REPORT FROM CITY COMMITTEE/COMMISSION CHAIRS
5. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute an Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement with CSG Consultants for Contract Engineering, Plan Check, Building, and Related Services to Increase the Total Contract Cost by $200,000, from $750,000 to $950,000, and Extend the Agreement through June 30, 2019 – ACTION
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL- EXISTING LITIGATION
(Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9)
Name of case: Better Millbrae, et al. v. City of Millbrae, et al., San Mateo Superior Court, Case No. 18CIV04393
ADJOURN CITY COUNCIL MEETING