Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
Planning Commission Meeting
- Date: 03/19/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
7a. 6 ROBERT PLACE: DESIGN REVIEW to allow the demolition of a single-story residence and the construction of a new single-story residence located in the Single-Family Residential (R-1) Zoning District. (Public Hearing)
7b. 401 EAST MILLBRAE AVE: CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT to allow the use of approximately 35 parking spaces for car rental use for the Westin Hotel on property zoned “PD” (Planned Development) at 401 East Millbrae Avenue. (Public Hearing) (Staff recommends this item be continued to the meeting of April 16, 2018, provided that the requested materials are submitted to staff in a timely manner for this to occur.)