Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 02/13/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
2/13/18 Agenda Item 1 - Ceremonial/Presentation
2/13/18 Agenda Item 3 - Approval of Minutes
2/13/18 Agenda Item 7 - Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Vas Security Systems, Inc. for the Installation, Training and Maintenance of a Video Monitoring System for the City Facilities in an Amount Not to Exceed $145,000
2/13/18 Agenda Item 8 - Consider the Recommendations of the Planning Commission to approve the following applications of Republic Millbrae LLC for a 16.9-acre site located North of Millbrae Avenue, East of the rail lines on the Millbrae BART site, and South of the Highline Canal and the Bayside Manor Neighborhood
- Attachment 1 - Resolution Concerning the Gateway at Millbrae Station project
- Attachment 2 - Ordinance Approving a Development Agreement
- Attachment 3 - Resolution Approving a Site Development Plan
- Attachment 4 - Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit
- Attachment 5 - Resolution Approving a Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map
- Attachment 6 - Gateway at Millbrae Station Compliance Table with MSASP Policies
- Attachment 7 - Gateway at Millbrae Station Compliance Table with MSASP Design Standards and Guidelines
- Attachment 8 - Building 5A Compliance Table with MSASP Development Standards
- Attachment 9 - Building 5B Compliance Table with MSASP Development Standards
- Attachment 10 - Building 6A Compliance Table with MSASP Development Standards
- Attachment 11 - Building 6B Compliance Table with MSASP Development Standards
- Attachment 12 - Letter dated 8/21/17 from the Core Companies
- Attachment 13 - Three page table of Cost Savings Incentive Policies
- Attachment 14 - Fiscal Impact Analysis Materials
- Attachment 15 - Highest and Best Use Analysis of Hotel Site
- Attachment 16 - Evaluation of Potential for International Serving Retail
- Attachment 17 - Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Attachment 18 - SMC Congestion Management Agency Land Use Guidelines
- Attachment 19 - Memo from Fehr & Peers
- Attachment 20 - Public Comments Received
- Attachment 21 - Planning Commission Minutes for 10/16/17 & 12/4/17
- Attachment 22 - Applicant's Project Description
- Attachment 23 - Site Development Plan Set and Tentative Subdivision Map
2/13/18 Agenda Item 9 - Resolutions Approving the Issuance and Sale of Wastewater Revenue Bonds by the Millbrae Public Financing Authority in the Maximum Principal Amount of $22,000,000 to Provide Financing for Improvements to the Wastewater System, and Approving Related Documents
2/13/18 Agenda Item 10 - An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2.20 of Title 2 of the Millbrae Municipal Code to Update the Purchasing System and Authorize Adoption of Contract Procedures Under the Uniform Construction Cost Accounting Act