Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 02/27/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
2/27/18 Agenda Item 2 - Approval of Minutes
2/27/18 Agenda Item 5 - Approve, by Motion, a Waiver of up to $2,500 in Rental and Set-Up/Breakdown Fees for the use of the Chetcuti Room by Self-Help for the Elderly through June 30, 2018 for a Trial Program to Operate a Weekly Senior Lunch Program
2/27/18 Agenda Item 6 - MILLBRAE SERRA STATION LLC: Consider the applications of Millbrae Serra Station LLC for a 3.61-acre site located east of El Camino Real and north of Linden Avenue, consisting of Assessor’s Parcel Numbers (APNs) 024-337-010, 024-337-080, 024-337-090, 024-154-460, 024-154-200, and intervening unnumbered parcels, and consider action on the following entitlements, including the recommendations from the Planning Commission to approve the applications:
- Attachment 1 - Resolution Making Findings Concerning Significant Impacts of the Millbrae Serra Station Project (also known as TOD #1), Adopting a Statement of Overriding Considerations and Adopting a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program, Based on a Final Environmental Impact Report Certified by the City Council on January 12, 2016, all in Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- Attachment 2 - Introduce an Ordinance Approving a Development Agreement for the Millbrae Serra Station Project to Grant Increases in Development Intensities and Other Benefits to the Project in Exchange for Community Benefits Including the Provision of Affordable Housing and the Construction of an Extension of California Drive from Linden Avenue North for Property Located in the Transit Oriented Development Zone of the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan
- Exhibit A to Attachment 2
- Attachment 3 - Resolution Approving a Site Development Plan for the Millbrae Serra station Project Located in the Transit Oriented Development Zone of the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan
- Attachment 4 - Resolution Approving a Vesting Tentative Map for the Millbrae Serra Station Project Located in the Transit Oriented Development Zone of the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan
- Attachment 5 - Public Safety Technical Report Prepared by Citygate Associates, Inc. Included as Attachment 5 to the December 15, 2015 West Yost Report on the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan Technical Studies for Impact Fee Update
- Attachment 6 - Anonymous letter dated February 2, 2018 Received by the City on February 6, 2018 Regarding Proposed Actions Related Millbrae Serra Station Project Application
- Attachment 7 - Serra Station Parking Structure Revised Plans Dated February 16, 2018
2/27/18 Agenda Item 7 - Acceptance of Millbrae’s New Community Recreation Center Master Plan Report and Consideration of the Community Center Rebuild Implementation Plan as Recommended by the Council Community Center Sub-Committee and Staff., and Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the First Addendum to the Professional Services Agreement with Group 4 Architecture, Inc. Increasing the Not-to-Exceed Amount of the Agreement from $246,393.00 to $762,679.00
2/27/18 Agenda Item 8 - Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Addendum No. 3 to the Agreement with CSG Consultants, Inc. for the Continuation of Project Management Services for the Conceptual Design Phase of the Community Center Rebuild Implementation Plan, Increasing the not-to-exceed Amount of the Agreement from $326,719 to $475,903
2/27/18 Agenda Item 9 - Resolutions Approving the Issuance and Sale of Wastewater Revenue Bonds by the Millbrae Public Financing Authority in the Maximum Principal Amount of $22,000,000 to provide Financing for Improvements to the Wastewater System and Approving Related Documents