Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 03/13/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Taylor Auditorium
850 Taylor Boulevard
Millbrae, California 94030
Please note new location for City Council meeting. The meeting will be at the Taylor MIddle School Auditorium, 850 Taylor Blvd., Millbrae
3/13/18 Agenda Item 7 - Approval of a Waiver of Fees Totaling $3,450 for American Cancer Society Relay for Life Events in (1) the Chetcuti Room on April 7, 2018, (2) the Library Parking Lot on May 19, 2018, and (3) Central Park on September 22 - 23, 2018 - ACTION
- Attachment 1 - Resolution Concerning the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project (also known as TOD #2), Making Findings Concerning Significant Impacts of the Project, Adopting a Statement of Overriding Considerations and Adopting a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program, Based on a Final Environmental Impact Report Certified by the City Council on January 12, 2016 , all in Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- Attachment 2 - Ordinance Approving a Development Agreement for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Grant Increases in Development Intensities and Other Benefits to the Project in Exchange for Community Benefits Including the Provision of Affordable Housing and Specific Timeframe for Construction of a Hotel.
- Attachment 3 - Resolution Approving a Site Development for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Allow the Construction of Four New Structures
- Attachment 4 - Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Lodging in Building 6B of the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project.
- Attachment 5 - Resolution Approving a Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Allow the Merger and Subdivision of Existing Parcels, Totaling Approximately 16.9 Acres, into Six Parcels Including Four Development Parcels, a Parcel for the Existing Millbrae Intermodal Station and Parking Garage, and a Parcel for a Surface Parking Lot in the Northeast Corner of the site.
- Attachment 6 a - 2015 Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) for the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan Update and Transit Oriented Development TOD#1 and TOD #2, June 24, 2015, page 4.13-27 and 4.13-71.
- Attachment 6 b - Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan (MSASP), February 9, 2016, page 7.8.
- Attachment 6 c - Millbrae Station Final Access & Circulation Plan (CAP), July 2016, page xix and pages 47-50
- Attachment 7 - Daily Average Bart Ridership
- Attachment 8 - BART Parking Revenue Millbrae Station