Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 04/10/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM (all day)
- Location: Taylor Auditorium
850 Taylor Boulevard
Millbrae, California 94030
City Council Meeting
Date: 04/10/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Location: Taylor Auditorium
850 Taylor Boulevard
Millbrae, CA 94030
4-10-18 Agenda Item 1 - CEREMONIAL/PRESENTATION
4-10-18 Agenda Item 2 - AGENDA OVERVIEW/STAFF BRIEFING
Report out from City Attorney from Special Closed Session of March 27, 2018
4-10-18 Agenda Item 3 - APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of January 9, 2018
4-10-18 Agenda Item 5 - Resolution Awarding a Service Contract to AIMS/PVIC CA, LLC. d/b/a AIMS Companies in the amount of $250,276 for the 2018 Sanitary Sewer Mains Cleaning and Inspection Project and Authorizing the City Manager to Sign the Contract and All Contract Change Orders Up to the Project Contingency of $37,000 – ACTION
4-10-18 Agenda Item 7 - Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Second Addendum to the Professional Services Agreement with Mintier Harnish to Increase the Contract Cost by $91,364 for an Updated Parking Study for a Total Not-to-Exceed Contract Cost of $677,801 and Authorizing an Increase of $100,000 in the Special and Capital Projects Budget in the General Fund for Fiscal Year 2017 – 2017 – ACTION
4-10-18 Agenda Item 8 - Adopt Resolution Authorizing Payments of Up to $100,000 per Year through June 30, 2020 for the Existing Instructor Contract with Marian Kong to Provide Instruction for the Daily Academic Support System After-School Course - ACTION
(1) an Amendment to Agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software to Add Software as a Service (SaaS) Services for a Total All-Inclusive Not-to-Exceed Contract Cost of $940,000 through June 30, 2023;
(2) Amendments of the ERP Software Agreement for Additional Services or Enhancements Up to $40,000 per Year through June 30, 2023;
(3) an Addendum to the Agreement with GSD Consulting, Inc. for Project Management and Technical Services for the Financial System Implementation in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $100,000 for July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018; and
(4) an Agreement with InfoSend, Inc. for Bill Printing and Mailing Services in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $150,000 for a Three Year Period – ACTION
4-10-18 Agenda Item 11 - Adopt Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to:
(1) Execute a Professional Services Agreement with Kimley-Horn and Associates in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $400,000 for the Preparation of a Comprehensive Access Plan for the Millbrae Intermodal Station; and
(2) Execute Reimbursement Agreements with California High Speed Rail Authority (HSR), Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART), Caltrain, and San Francisco Airport (SFO) Who Will Each Reimburse a Share of Costs Totaling $350,000 in Reimbursements - ACTION
4-10-18 Agenda Item 12 - Gateway at Millbrae Station Project – The City Council Continues its Consideration of the Following Applications, Consider Relevant Documents and Testimony, and Then Consider Taking the Following Actions – ACTION
(1) Adopt a Resolution Concerning the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project (Also Known as TOD #2), Making Findings Concerning Significant Impacts of the Project, Adopting a Statement of Overriding Considerations, and Adopting a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program, Based on a Final Environmental Impact Report Certified by the City Council on January 12, 2016, All in Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA);
(2) Adopt an Ordinance Approving a Development Agreement for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Grant Increases in Development Intensities and Other Benefits to the Project in Exchange for Community Benefits Including the Provision of Affordable Housing and Specific Timeframe for Construction of a Hotel;
(3) Adopt a Resolution Approving the Site Development Plan for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Allow the Construction of Four New Structures;
(4) Adopt a Resolution Approving a Conditional Use Permit for Commercial Lodging in Building 6B of the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project; and
(5) Adopt a Resolution Approving a Vesting Tentative Map for the Gateway at Millbrae Station Project to Allow the Merger and Subdivision of Existing Parcels, Totaling Approximately 16.9 Acres, into Six Parcels Including Four Development Parcels, a Parcel for the Existing Millbrae Intermodal Station and Parking Garage, and a Parcel for a Surface Parking Lot in the Northeast Corner of the Site