City Council Meeting
- Date: 11/27/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
THE ONLY CHANGE TO THIS PUBLISHED AGENDA IS MOVING ITEM NO. 12 (ADOPT A RESOLUTION APPOINTING THOMAS C. WILLIAMS AS CITY OF MILLBRAE CITY MANAGER AND APPROVING EMPLOYEE AGREEMENT) FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR TO NEW BUSINESS. THIS REVISION IS NECESSARY TO ADHERE TO THE NEW STATE LAW RE THE CITY OF BELL CALIFORNIA DECISION.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. FLAG
2. AGENDA OVERVIEW/STAFF BRIEFING
Report out from Closed Session on November 13, 2018 - INFORMATION
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. ORAL REPORT FROM CITY COMMITTEE/COMMISSION CHAIRS
Reserved for persons wishing to comment on any item not appearing on the agenda. Fill out a speaker request slip and turn it into the City Clerk. Public Communication is limited to no more than thirty (30) minutes, with each speaker given no more than three (3) minutes. If more than ten (10) speakers are present, speakers’ time shall be reduced so that all speakers have an equal time to speak. Although we welcome and encourage public communication, the views or information presented by the speakers are not necessarily the views of the Council or the members of the public in Millbrae.
All matters listed under Consent Calendar are considered by the Council to be routine, and all will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion to adopt.
6. Adopt Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute Agreements with HB Consulting Group for Project Management Support Services for Transit Oriented Development Projects in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $125,000 – ACTION
7. Adoption of Resolutions Approving Tentative Agreements for Successor Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) with the Teamsters Local 856, Miscellaneous Unit; Teamsters Local 856, Sanitation Unit; and Salary and Benefit Modifications for Unrepresented Management for the Term of July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019; Establishing Salary Ranges for Part-time, Temporary and Seasonal Classifications in Compliance with California State Minimum Wage Law; Adopting Revised Salary Schedules Effective August 26, 2018; and Amending the City of Millbrae Position Control Table for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 – ACTION
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager or Designee to Execute an Agreement with Matrix Consulting Group for the Preparation of a Cost Allocation Plan, Comprehensive Fee Study, Master Fee Schedule, and Revenue Enhancement Study in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $82,500 with a Project Contingency of $17,500 for a Total Contract Authorization Not-to-Exceed $100,000 – ACTION
11. Resolution Awarding a Construction Contract to C2R Engineering, Inc. in the Amount of $827,650 for the Sanitary Sewer and Lower Lateral As-Needed Repair and Replacement Project, Establishing a Project Contingency of $124,000, and Authorizing the City Manager or his Designee to Execute the Construction Contract and All Contract Change Orders Up to the Project Contingency Amount of $124,000 – ACTION
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: Persons who wish to speak on matters set for PUBLIC HEARING will be heard when the presiding officer calls for comments from those persons who are in support of or in opposition thereto. After oral testimony has been given, the hearing is closed unless continued to another time, and brought to Council level for discussion and action. Normally no further oral testimony is permitted unless requested and allowed by the Council.
Committee Reports: Councilmembers serve as representatives to various committees listed below. They will report by exception on matters affecting Millbrae.
ADJOURN CITY COUNCIL MEETING