How do I contact the City Council?

Councilmembers do not keep offices in City Hall, but you may reach them by emailing or sending correspondence:

City Council
c/o City Clerk
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, CA 94030
(650) 259-2414

All correspondence sent to the City Council becomes a public record, including contact information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the City Council?
2. How can I attend a City Council meeting?
3. How can I address the City Council or provide input?
4. What is a Closed Session?
5. How can I stay informed about City Council activities?
6. How can I get involved?