The Public Works Department is organized into three divisions: Administration and Engineering, Water Pollution Control Plant, and Utilities and Operations.
Division responsibilities include managing programs for:
- obtaining and supplying reliable quality water for citizens and businesses
- community waste water collection, treatment and proper disposal
- storm water drainage to prevent flooding
- solid waste collection, disposal and recycling
- constructing and maintaining streets, street lights, pavement markings, traffic signals and street sweeping; (click here for a map of private streets within the City of Millbrae)
- maintaining the City's fleet
- engineering inspection services for private and public development
- traffic engineering and development of the City's Congestion and Transportation Systems Management Programs
- managing the City's public infrastructure and facilities
- managing the City's sustainability programs
Utilities and Operations
400 East Millbrae Avenue, 650-259-2374
Superintendent - Craig Centis
Administration and Engineering
621 Magnolia Avenue, 650-259-2339
Director of Public Works - Chip Taylor
Water Pollution Control Plant
400 East Millbrae Avenue, 650-259-2388
Superintendent - Joe Magner
Click here to read the latest edition of the City Newsletter.
Water conservation regulations are in effect.
Last updated: 6/9/2015 2:05:44 PM