Welcome to the Millbrae Police Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Millbrae City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
You can file the following types of reports online: abandoned vehicle, harassing phone calls, lost property, mail theft, tampering with a vehicle, theft, theft from an unlocked vehicle, vacation house watch requests, and vandalism.
To begin your report click here.
Last updated: 11/3/2015 3:34:18 PM