The Community Development Department is comprised of six divisions: Planning, Building, Code Enforcement, Redevelopment, Parks and the Aircraft Noise Insulation Program. The Department is committed to improving the quality of life in Millbrae through:
- the processing of development permits in a timely and customer friendly manner, ensuring that new construction is safe and a positive addition to its surroundings;
- maintaining a strong economic base, improving the downtown area, and broadening housing opportunities;
- ensuring the long term maintenance and preservation of buildings, properties and neighborhoods; and
- assisting decision-makers and the public in the formulation of current land use decisions and long range community planning.
- enforcing the City's zoning regulations, building and housing code and the Community Preservation Ordinance.
- maintaining landscape and development of the City's open spaces.
- providing aircraft noise insulation to eligible residential homes as funding is available.
The Community Development Department is open Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone contact 650-259-341.
The Planning Division counter hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. with appointments available Monday thru Friday at 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. Planners may also be available for phone questions Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m depending on existing projects.
Phone contact 650-259-2341.
The Building Division counter hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All Building inspections are conducted Monday thru Friday between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Phone contact 650-259-2330.
March 17, 2014 7:00pm-11:00pm
March 26, 2014 8:30am-9:30am
April 07, 2014 7:00pm-11:00pm
April 21, 2014 7:00pm-11:00pm
April 23, 2014 8:30am-9:30am
Last updated: 4/2/2013 11:07:24 AM