The Community Development Department is comprised of six divisions: Planning, Building, Code Enforcement, Redevelopment, Parks and the Aircraft Noise Insulation Program. The Department is committed to improving the quality of life in Millbrae through:
- the processing of development permits in a timely and customer friendly manner, ensuring that new construction is safe and a positive addition to its surroundings;
- maintaining a strong economic base, improving the downtown area, and broadening housing opportunities;
- ensuring the long term maintenance and preservation of buildings, properties and neighborhoods; and
- assisting decision-makers and the public in the formulation of current land use decisions and long range community planning.
- enforcing the City's zoning regulations, building and housing code and the Community Preservation Ordinance.
- maintaining landscape and development of the City's open spaces.
- providing aircraft noise insulation to eligible residential homes as funding is available.
The Community Development Department is open Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone contact 650-259-341.
The Planning Division counter hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and by appointment from 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. Planners may also be available for phone questions Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m depending on existing projects.
Phone contact 650-259-2341.
The Building Division counter hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and by appointment from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. All Building inspections are conducted Monday thru Friday in the afternoon. Phone contact 650-259-2330.
February 02, 2015 7:00pm-11:00pm
February 03, 2015 7:00pm-11:00pm
February 25, 2015 8:30am-9:30am
March 16, 2015 7:00pm-11:00pm
March 25, 2015 8:30am-9:30am
Last updated: 8/11/2014 2:35:39 PM