The City of Millbrae's community facilities are popular venues for meetings, trainings, banquets, and parties. The Recreation Department manages facility rentals and can provide room set up.
The following locations are open to the general public for rent:
- Community Center (477 Lincoln Circle | Millbrae CA 94030) Currently unavailable due to building fire
- Chetcuti Room (450 Poplar Avenue | Millbrae CA 94030)
- Library Classrooms A and B ( 1 Library Avenue | Millbrae CA 94030)
- Millbrae Community Youth Center (MCYC) (850 Taylor Blvd. | CA 94030)
- Central Park Picnic Sites 1, 2, 3, 4 (477 Lincoln Circle | Millbrae CA 94030)
All facilities have an 11:00 p.m. curfew due to their proximity to residential neighborhoods. Residents may reserve up to eight months in advance; non residents may reserve up to six months in advance. Facility rentals require liability insurance and a $380.00 deposit that must be in the form of cash or check. Payment for facility rentals can be made by credit card, cash, check, or cashier's check.
Facility/Rental Detailed Information
For more information regarding facility rentals, contact the Millbrae Recreation Department at 650.259.2360.
City of Millbrae Facility Rentals
Updated on 03/30/2016 12:39 PM
The City of Millbrae's community facilities are popular venues for meetings, trainings, banquets, and parties. The Recreation Department manages facility rentals. If you are interested in renting a facility for your next event, contact the Recreation Department for more information.