This web page is an electronic listing of the City of Millbrae’s projects being bid or for which proposals will be solicited in the near future.
- Click on the PROJECT TITLE to view the project plans and specifications.
- All project plans and specifications can be downloaded from this web page. If you need copies of plans and do not have a large format printer, you can purchase the plans from our vendor, Barker Blue.
- Some project specifications and plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. (Some project specifications will ONLY be available on this web page and NOT available through Barker Blue. ) Projects available for purchase from Barker Blue will have a link beside the project title that you can click on to purchase plans and specifications.
- Only those who purchased project plans and specifications from Barker Blue will be placed on the Planholders’ List.
- Check this web page regularly for any Addendums for projects.
Instructions for Ordering Plans and Specs:
- Plan sets can no longer be picked up at Millbrae City Hall, 621 Magnolia Ave., Millbrae.
- Plans and specs can only be downloaded from this website.
- SOME project specs and ALL Project plans can be purchased from Barker Blue. Click Here to purchase plans and specs from Barker Blue.
- Call the Millbrae Engineering Dept. at 650-259-2339 with any questions.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
|Request for Proposals - Water Pollution Control Plant Engineering & Facility Support Services||April 28, 2017||May 19, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. PDT|
|Janitorial Service Contract 2017||May 23, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST|
|Addendum #1 - Janitorial Service Contract 2017 - Request for Information/Clarification|
|Hillcrest Boulevard Storm Drain Improvements||May 30, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST|
|2017 Pavement Repair Project||June 13, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST|
|Addendum #1 - 2017 Pavement Repair Project|
|No. 3 Water Piping Improvement Project||June 27, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST|
|2017 Sanitary Sewer CIP||July 11, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PST|
|Addendum #1 - 2017 Sanitary Sewer CIP|
|City Hall Interior Painting||August 1, 2017|
|Downtown Enhancement Street Lighting||August 1, 2017|