Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 01/23/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
1/23/18 Approval of Minutes
- Regular Meeting of July 25, 2017
- Regular Meeting of October 10, 2017
- Regular Meeting of October 24, 2017
1/23/18 Agenda Item 5 - Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a First Addenda for the Engineering On-Call Professional Services Agreement for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 with Bellecci & Associates, Inc. to Increase Funding by $250,000 to $500,000 and Ninyo & Moore, to Increase Funding by $100,000 to $200,000
1/23/18 Agenda Item 6 - Resolution Authorizing Filing of an Application with the San Mateo County Transportation Authority for the Magnolia Avenue and Richmond Drive Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Project
1/23/18 Agenda Item 8 - Accept the Final Millbrae Community Center Rebuild Project Master Plan Report as Recommended by the Council Sub-Committee and Resolution Authorizing the City manager to Execute the First Addendum to Agreement with Group 4 Architecture, Research + Planning, Inc. for Conceptual and Schematic Design Services for the Millbrae Community Center Rebuild Project, Increasing the Not-to-Exceed Amount of the Agreement from $246,393 to $1,248,325
1/23/18 Agenda Item 9 - Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Addendum No. 3 to the Agreement with CSG Consultants, Inc for the Continuation of Project Management Services for the Conceptual and Schematic Design for Community Center Rebuild Project, Increasing the Not-to-Exceed Amount of the Agreement from $326,719 to $499,499
1/23/18 Agenda Item 10 - MILLBRAE SERRA STATION LLC: Consider the applications of Millbrae Serra Station LLC for 3.61-acre site located east of El Camino Real and north of Linden Avenue, consisting of Assessor's Parcel Numbers (APNs) 024-337-010, 024-337-080, 024-
- Presentation - Millbrae Serra Station
- Attachment 1 - California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Findings
- Attachment 2 - Development Agreement Ordinance
- Attachment 2 (Exhibit A) - Development Agreement Draft
- Attachment 3 - Site Development Plan (SDP) Resolution
- Attachment 4 - Vesting Tentative Parcel Map (VTPM) Resolution
- Attachment 5 - Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan (MSASP) Policies Compliance
- Attachment 6 - Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan (MSASP) Design Standards and Guidelines
- Attachment 7 - Development Regulations Compliance Table R-1
- Attachment 8 - Development Regulations Compliance Table R-2
- Attachment 9 - Development Regulations Compliance Table C-1
- Attachment 10 - Building Elevations C-1
- Attachment 11 - Galleria Appearance
- Attachment 12 - Millbrae Station Property Exhibit
- Attachment 13 - Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Attachment 14 - Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Attachment 15 - Land Use Guidelines
- Attachment 16 - California Drive Extension by Parks Commission
- Attachment 17 - BKF Engineers Comments on California Drive Redesign
- Attachment 18A - Planning Commission Minutes 10-2-2017
- Attachment 18B - Planning Commission Minutes 11-6-2017
- Attachment 19 - Sierra Club Letter 9-27-2017
- Attachment 20 - Sandra Mangold Letter 10-16-2017
- Attachment 21 - Serra Station Project Narrative