Millbrae City Council
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the City Council Chambers, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
- The meetings are televised live on cable channel 27 and re-broadcast on the Wednesday following the Council meeting at 10 a.m., 2:00 & 7:00 p.m, and on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - May hold additional meetings.
Cultural Arts Commission
- 3rd Thursday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Community Preservation Commission
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
Millbrae Business Advisory Committee
- 4th Wednesday at the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, 50 Victoria Avenue - 8:30 a.m.
Park & Recreation Commission
- 3rd Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays in Council Chamber, 621 Magnolia Avenue - 7:00 p.m.
Senior Advisory Committee
- 3rd Wednesday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 9:00 a.m.
Sister Cities Committee
- 4th Monday at the Millbrae Community Center, 477 Lincoln Circle - 6:30 p.m.
- At least one regular meeting in each calendar year.
Youth Advisory Committee
- 1st Tuesday at the Millbrae Community Center - 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
City Council Meeting
- Date: 01/09/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber
621 Magnolia Avenue
Millbrae, California 94030
1/9/18 Agenda Item 8 - Resolution (1) Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Professional Services Agreements with MIG Inc. And CSG Consultants for Contract Planning and Building Services in a Cumulative, Not-to-Exceed Amount of $1,200,000 and (2) Authorizing the City Manager to Sign Additional Agreements for Professional Services Related to Proposed Developments Such as Expedited Plan Checks, Traffic Studies, Geotechnical Studies, etc. where the Developers Pay in Advance for Expenses that the City Incurs
1/9/18 Agenda Item 9 - Receive Informational Report on the Purchase a Mini Street Sweeper, Authorize a Transfer from the General Fund to the Vehicle Replacement Fund, and Amend the FY 2017-2018 Operating and Capital Budget by $50,000